Healthcare - Non-Profit, Research Institute
Reception & Entryway
This medical research institute's solution shows why safety starts the moment your employees enter the office and how to achieve it
Overall product & services needed to complete - Low
What Changed & Why It Works
- Reconfigured the entryway by removing and storing extra furniture to help employees maintain health & safety protocols and reduce the risk of virus spread within the office.
- A custom Plexy screen provided by one of our vendors was added to the reception desk.*
- A sanitation station at the entrance ensures employees enter the office with disinfected hands and masks in place.
- If granted access, employees are required to put their belongings and personal items in lockers to reduce the overall spread of germs from items.
Other Solutions to Consider
- Temperature reading technology makes it very clear whether you can enter or not and help them to maintain a safe office. Let us know if you'd this technology or product like this in your office.
- For a more flexible space division option consider the new M923 modular panel system from Maars Walls. This simple-to-use, hackable product is designed for workers to create their own privacy in open-office structures and personalize their own workplaces.
Canvas Wall Based System, OFS Mile Marker Lockers, Plex Lounge Seating, Compass Sanitation Station
We have created a My Resource Library board which highlights all the bleach-cleanable fabrics that you can specify (there are hundreds to choose from). Take a look here.
*Screens will not stop cough/sneeze particles from spreading, we caution against using them as your only solution against COVID-19 and recommend a broader strategy combining multiple solutions.