In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
Catalyst Workplace Activation
909 A St, Suite 100
Tacoma, WA 98402
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The Site and all of the content relating to the Site, including without limitation all product descriptions and exemplary work, images, photographs, artwork, text, (and any derivative works or enhancements of the same) (collectively, the “Site Content”) and all intellectual property rights to the same, including without limitation all copyrights, are owned by us or our licensors. All names, terms, logos, slogans, images and other indicia identifying the Site, including without limitation the “Catalyst Workplace Activation” logo and trademark (collectively, “Marks”), are proprietary marks belonging to us. Any use of the Site Content or Marks without our express written permission is strictly prohibited. Third party names, marks, content and products not owned by us and mentioned on the Site may be the intellectual property of their respective owner.
- In order to access or use the content or features of the Site, you may choose to provide us certain information, or we may now or in the future require you to provide certain information, or require that you establish an account with us through registration.
- LIMITATION, SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION
- RELIANCE ON SITE CONTENT Site Content may not be accurate, complete, reliable, error-free or current. We do not commit to updating Site Content or make any representations as to the accuracy of Site Content. In all instances, it is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of Site Content. You are solely responsible for evaluating the fitness for a particular purpose of any text available through the Site.
- LIMITS ON OUR LIABILITY
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES THE SITE AND ALL SITE CONTENT IS MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON–INFRINGEMENT, AS TO THE SITE CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE SITE. ALL WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED AND YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION AND MANDATORY ARBITRATION
- We each agree to first contact each other with any disputes and provide a written description of the problem, all relevant documents/information and the proposed resolution. We will contact you based on the contact information you have provided us. Notice to us must be sent to the contact address listed at Section 15.
- If after 30 days the parties are unable to resolve any dispute raised under the previous provision, the dispute must be submitted to arbitration consistent with this Section 8. The parties understand that they would have had a right or opportunity to litigate disputes through a court and to have a judge or jury decide their case, but they choose to have any disputes resolved through arbitration.
- We each agree that any claim or dispute between us, and any claim by either of us against any agent, employee, successor, or assign of the other, including, to the full extent permitted by applicable law, third parties who are not signatories to this agreement, whether related to this agreement or otherwise, including past, present, and future claims and disputes, and including any dispute as to the validity or applicability of this arbitration clause, shall be resolved by binding arbitration administered by the JAMS in King County, Washington under its rules and procedures in effect when the claim is filed. The rules and procedures and other information, including information on fees, may be obtained from JAMS' website (www.jamsadr.com) or by calling JAMS at 1-800-352-5267.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, either of us may bring qualifying claims in small claims court in King County, Washington. Further, we each agree that any arbitration will be solely between you and us, not as part of a class-wide claim (i.e., not brought on behalf of or together with another individual's claim). If for any reason any court or arbitrator holds that this restriction is unconscionable or unenforceable, then our agreement to arbitrate does not apply and the class-wide dispute must be brought in court.
- INTERNATIONAL USE The Site and all content and materials that we provide in connection therewith are intended for use only within the United States. We do not represent that the Site and all content and materials relating thereto are appropriate or available for use outside the United States. Those who do access the Site Content, or materials from locations outside the United States act on their own initiative and we are not responsible for their compliance with local laws or other applicable laws. You will not access the foregoing where prohibited by law.
- AUTHORIZED USES The Company grants to you a limited right to make the following use of its copyrighted information from the Site ("Authorized Uses"). You may reproduce the Site Content solely for your personal, noncommercial, educational, and informational use, and only if you keep such reproduced content intact with proper attribution and display of the copyright notice. Thus, you may download or print Site Content, provided you do so for an Authorized Use and provided you do not delete or change any of the information, including copyright and trademark notices. No other permission is granted to you to print, copy, reproduce, distribute, license, transfer, sell, transmit, upload, download, store, display in public, alter, or modify any of the Site Content. Authorized Use is not a transfer of title, and under this limited permission you may not:
- Alter the Site Content in any way;
- Use the Site Content for any public display (commercial or noncommercial) or for any purpose other than for Authorized Use;
- Remove any Marks from the materials;
- Transfer the Site Content to another person, "frame" or "in-line link" the Site Content, "deep link" to the Site Content, or "mirror" the Site Content on any other server (See Section 14 for related information);
- Copy or modify, redistribute, republish, upload, adapt, or reuse any of the text, graphics, or other Site Content, or any of the source code or HTML code the Company uses to generate its website without prior written permission (except as a part of an Authorized Use); or engage in any other conduct that violates the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
- PROHIBITED CONDUCT
You expressly agree to refrain from doing, either personally or through an agent, any of the following:
A. Use any device or other means to harvest information about other users.
B. Transmit, install, upload, or otherwise transfer any virus, program, process, advertisement, communication, or other item to the Site or related servers and networks.
C. Post any material on the Site that is offensive to any other user. The Company maintains the exclusive right to determine what is offensive.
D. Post or store on the Site any content that violates or infringes the intellectual property rights of others (including, but not limited to, copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents and publicity rights).
E. Modify the information found on the Site.
F. Engage in any action the Company determines is detrimental to the use and enjoyment of the Site.
G. Use the Site for any unlawful or defamatory means.
H. Transmit, install, upload, post, or otherwise transfer any information in violation of the laws of the United States, or post any information that could result in civil unrest.
I. The Site Content should not be used in territories where the sale of products to which the content relates is not permitted.
13. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
A. In appropriate circumstances and in our sole discretion, we may remove or disable access to material on any of the Site or hosted on our systems that may be infringing the copyright of others.
B. Consistent with the DMCA, we will respond to a notice of alleged copyright infringement regarding any information available on the Site. Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying us that copyrighted material has allegedly been infringed. Matters other than informing us that copyrighted material may have been infringed will not receive a response through this process.
C. Pursuant to the DMCA, your infringement notification must include the following information:
i. An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
ii. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
iii. A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site, including a link or screenshot of the webpage containing the infringing material, if applicable;
iv. Your address, telephone number and e-mail address;
v. A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
vi. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Please send your notice of copyright infringement to the address listed at the top of these terms.
14. LINKS TO AND FROM THE SITE
If you create a link to a page of the Site, you do so at your own risk and the exclusions and limitations set out above will apply to your use of this website by linking to it. We do not monitor or review the content of other party's websites which are linked to from this website. Opinions expressed or material appearing on such websites is not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of these sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of these sites. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to this site or accessed through this site yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them. The Company will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
F. By accessing the Site you consent to these terms and conditions and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the US courts in all disputes arising out of such access.