Last Modified 5/22/2019.
- INFORMATION COLLECTION We collect and store two kinds of information related to you: (a) Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”); and (b) Non-Personally Identifiable Information (“Non-PII”).
- Personally Identifiable Information: PII includes any information that identifies or could be used to uniquely identify, contact or locate you. We collect your PII when you choose to register with us and/or create a customer account, complete online business inquiry forms, and request newsletters and/or other information from Catalyst Workplace Activation.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information: Non-PII is any information that does not uniquely identify you as a person, including PII which has been rendered anonymous. We may obtain Non-PII, either separately or together with your PII, from you when you access the Site including IP addresses and information relating to your browser, operating system, Internet Service Provider, how you use the Site such as the web pages you visit, and the duration of your visits.
- USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED We may use PII and Non-PII to improve the Site and to carry out your requests, respond to your inquiries, or better serve you and understand your needs, or use such information in other ways naturally associated with the circumstances in which you provided the information. In addition, we use Non-PII to help analyze Site traffic and understand customer trends. We may disclose PII and Non-PII to:
- Catalyst Workplace Activation subsidiaries and/or affiliated companies; and
- any party with your consent.
- COOKIES We may automatically receive and store certain types of Non-PII whenever you interact with the Site by using “cookies” and analogous technology. “Cookies” are small files that are placed on your computer or your internet browser memory to enable the owner of the cookie to recognize your browser and to provide convenience and other features to you. You may be able to direct your internet browser not to allow cookies and you can typically delete existing cookies from your computer at any time. Please note, however, some elements of the Site may not function properly or be available to you if you disable or limit cookie functionality.
- SALE OF BUSINESS AND DISCLOSURE BY LAW
- Business Transactions: We may disclose PII and Non-PII held by us: (i) to a prospective seller or actual seller of any business or assets we acquire; (ii) if all or any of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case, PII and Non-PII may be one of the transferred assets.
- Required Disclosures: We may disclose and use any PII or Non-PII if we are required to do so by law, with respect to copyright and other intellectual property infringement claims, or if we believe that such action is necessary to: (a) fulfill a government request; (b) conform with the requirements of the law or legal process; (c) protect or defend our legal rights or property, the Site, or other users; or (d) in an emergency to protect the health or safety of the Site’s users or the general public.
- SECURITY OF INFORMATION We work to protect the security of your PII during transmission while using the Site. We use a secure server hosting location in the US, firewall protection, controlled access and encryption technology to protect your data on and collected from the Site. Please be advised, however, that while we strive to protect your PII, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and are not responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your PII. In the unfortunate event we learn that your PII has been compromised, we will notify you by e-mail to the last e-mail address you have provided us as soon as feasible under the circumstances (delays in notification may occur while we take necessary measures to determine the scope of the breach and restore reasonable integrity to the system, as well as for the legitimate needs of law enforcement if notification would impede a criminal investigation).